Our Swiss member Climeworks, is looking for a Sustainability and Certification Manager (80 – 100%) to help elevate the company’s emissions reporting to compliance level in view of the incoming 2025 regulations.
- You have completed your education in financial accounting with additional qualifications in GHG footprint accounting or possess a university degree in environmental studies or in a related discipline.
- You have experience with implementing GHG assessment at corporate level, preferably implementing GHG Protocol or GRI and with leading LCA’s.
- You have knowledge of statistics, data management, and of performing quality assessments, and you are a great analytical thinker.
- You have a clear understanding of the GHG protocol’s scope framework fundamentals of carbon cycles and other GHG emissions.
- You consider yourself a highly organised person with proven project management skills and doing presentations is one of your strengths.
- You have the drive to learn new things and a will to share your learnings beyond the team/unit.
- You are fluent in English. German is beneficial but not required.
- A horizontal organisation, a great team, an improvement-oriented approach, and a scale-up venture with innovative technology.
- The percentage in the job title means that for this vacancy, you can decide if you want to be employed on a full-time or part-time basis, depending on what works best for your needs.
More info on this job opportunity and how to apply here.