From 29-30 November, CINEA – European Climate, Infrastructure and Environment Executive Agency will co-organise with EU Environment and Climate the Info Days to present the Innovation Fund’s third call for large-scale clean tech projects.
The call was launched on the 3rd of November 2022 with a budget doubled to €3 billion and it is aimed at boosting the deployment of industrial solutions to effectively reduce greenhouse gas emissions in Europe.
The third call for large-scale project includes four different topics, three of which are part of REPowerEU Plan:
- General decarbonisation, which is available to all projects eligible for the Innovation Fund except those which fall under dedicated RePowerEU topics.
- Innovative electrification in industry and hydrogen.
- Clean tech manufacturing (supporting manufacturing of components and final equipment such as electrolysers and fuel cells, innovative renewable equipment, energy storage, or heat pumps).
- “Mid-sized pilots” projects for validating, testing and optimising highly innovative solutions.
The application deadline is 16 March 2023 at 5 pm (CET).
The Info Days are divided into two parts:
- Part 1 – Tuesday 29 November (p.m.): lessons learned from the previous call for large-scale projects (This session will cover an aggregated analysis of the results of the previous call for large-scale projects, highlighting best practices and tips for a successful application.)
- Part 2 – Wednesday 30 November (all day): key features of the new call
Registration for the event is only possible via this page. The registration deadline is 28 November 2022.