- This event has passed.
Bio360 Expo 2023
February 8 @ 9:00 am - February 9 @ 5:00 pm
CO2 Value Europe is a media partner at the Bio360 Expo 2023 which will take place from 8-9 February 2023 in Nantes, France. Bio360 Expo is an international assembly point comprising a large international exhibition and multi-track conference programme dedicated to advancing bioenergy, the bioeconomy, and atmospheric carbon removal in order to create a circular and renewable society, in contrast to the current model still dominated by dead-end fossil fuels.
The event is focused on spotlighting solutions that can accelerate biotransition by scaling up transformative and often disruptive technologies.
This year, CO₂ Value Europe will be playing a major role in bringing the concept of Carbon Capture and Utilisation (CCU) to the core of the Bio360 Expo through its participation in several conference sessions and a 36m2 pavilion. Our members LanzaTech, CarbonWorks, Fortum, CEA and Axens will be joining our booth as exhibitors to showcase some of their most innovative and promising CCU solutions.
CCU conference sessions at the event in which we are participating as speakers:
– Wed 08/02 – 10am – 1pm: Energy from Waste and Resources from CO2 – A Matching Pair
– Wed 08/02 – 2pm – 3.40pm: Connecting up the Dots of the BioTransition
– Wed 08/02 – 3.40pm – 4pm: EU Policy Landscape: What Regulatory Framework for CCU in 2023 and Beyond
– Wed 08/02 – 4.20pm – 6pm: CCU From Biomass Combustion Flue Gasses
– Thu 09/02 – 10am – 1pm: Biogenic CO₂ From Biogas/Biomethane Upgrading: Closing the Virtuous Cycle
Other CCU conference sessions:
– Wed 08/02 – 11.30am – 1pm: Green Building: Defossilising Concrete
– Wed 08/02 – 2pm – 6pm: Green Building: Defossilising Building Materials
– Wed 08/02 – 4pm – 4.20pm: CCU – Power and Biomass to X – Better Carbon Conversion, Lower Energy Consumption
Bio360 Expo, in a nutshell:
– 8000 visitors;
– 500 exhibitors from 40+ countries;
– Thematic coverage: bioenergy (solid, liquid, gaseous), renewable and biobased construction materials, carbon capture and utilisation and storage;
– 6 conference tracks with simultaneous translation (French/English);
– Study tours the day before the event (7th February);
– The innovation competition.
Join the event and visit us at booth E24.
More information about the exhibition, the conference programme and registration here.