- This event has passed.
2nd Annual CCUS 2022
April 21 @ 1:00 pm - April 22 @ 5:00 pm
2nd Annual CCUS 2022 provides a platform for industry experts to exchange the latest knowledge and strategies to tackle the challenges, related to the CCUS implementation. It will discuss the perspectives on current status of the CCUS development and its potential. It welcomes key market players to join the discussion and peer-to-peer networking in an exclusive group of experts to share their thoughts of current CCUS status and its development potential in the close future.
CO2 Value Europe will participate with the presentation “CCU at a Crossroads: progress and perspectives in Incoming EU Climate Changes”.
- Industry Collaboration & CCUS Hubs: Enabling Decarbonization
- Future CCUS Deployment, Emerging Technologies
- Case Study: CCUS Technology Competitiveness
- Infrastructural Deployment of CCUS
- CCUS in the UK from an Independent Oil and Gas Company Perspective
- Building a CCS Cluster
- CCU at a Crossroads: Progress and Perspectives in Incoming EU Climate Policies
- The Interest of Circular Economy of CO2to Achieve the Carbon Neutrality in 2050
- CO2 Utilisation Case Study: Production of Sustainable Aviation Fuels
- CCS & Waste-To-Energy
Information and tickets are available here.