CO2 Value Europe is currently looking for a Communication and Event Intern to support its Communications & Event Team in the development of the communication and dissemination activities. The new colleague will be supervised by the Communication Team and report to the Director of Communications.
- Support the Communication Team in the implementation of the communication and dissemination strategy and plan of CO2 Value Europe.
- Contribute to the organisation of events and the development of communication campaigns at EU, national, and international levels.
- Create visual contents (infographics, banners, presentations) and videos to increase the visibility of CO2 Value Europe and Carbon Capture and Utilisation (CCU).
- Support in the creation of content for the association’s bi-monthly newsletters.
- Post content on the CO2 Value Europe website in WordPress system, and seek ways to enhance the audience experience.
- Contribute to social media activities via Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- University degree in Communication and Media, Public Relations, Journalism or Social Sciences.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Graphic design and video making skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into accessible communications.
- Robust IT skills, not limited to MS Office.
- Strong interest in climate change, sustainability and energy transition issues.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to prioritise.
- Proactive, organised, team worker and willing to learn by actively listening.
- Knowledge of any other European languages.
Contract and location
Fulltime internship (under the Belgian law, “Contrat d’Immersion Professionnelle”) of 6 months with a possibility to extend it, starting from November/December 2023.
The deadline is the 5th of November 2023. Please, note that we process applications on a rolling basis, and they may close even before the deadline.
Find the full vacancy here.