CO2 Value Europe is currently looking for a Communication and Event Intern to support its Communications Team in the development of the communication and dissemination activities. The new colleague will be supervised by the Communication Team and report to the Director of Communications.
- Support the Communication Team in the implementation of the communication and dissemination strategy and plan of CO2 Value Europe.
- Contribute to the organisation of events and the development of communication campaigns at EU, national and international levels.
- Create visual contents (infographics, banners, presentations) and videos to increase the visibility of CO2 Value Europe and Carbon Capture and Utilisation (CCU).
- Support in the creation of content for the association’s bi-monthly newsletters.
- Post content on the CO2 Value Europe website in WordPress system, and seek ways to enhance the audience experience.
- Contribute to social media activities via Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms.
- University degree in Communication and Media, Public Relations, Journalism or Social Sciences.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Graphic design and video making skills.
- Ability to translate technical information into accessible communications.
- Robust IT skills, not limited to MS Office.
- Strong interest in climate change, sustainability and energy transition issues.
- Keen eye for detail and ability to prioritise.
- Proactive, organised, enthusiastic, team worker.
- Knowledge of any other European languages.
Contract and location
Fulltime internship (under the Belgian law, “Contrat d’Immersion Professionnelle”) of 6 months with a possibility to extend it, starting from November/December 2022.
Find the full vacancy here.