By becoming member, organisations benefit from a unique network where they can share knowledge and expertise with other like-minded pioneers and make their technology visible to potential partners and customers.
Become a Member
Together we can better address the key issues
faced by the nascent CCU industry.
Why Become a member?
For more information
There are two types of members:
- Define the strategic orientations and key positions of the Association
- Have a voting right at the General Assembly and can be elected at the Board of Directors
- Can participate, chair and vote in all Working Groups and Task Forces
- Receive the full benefits available to members
- Have the obligation to participate to at least 1 Working Group (except for small companies of less than 50 employees).
Industrial companies of large and medium size, as well as ports, can only join as full members.
Large companies and ports
Other full members
- Can contribute to the Association and receive privileged information
- Can attend the General Assembly but cannot vote, and they cannot be elected at the Board of Directors
- Can participate in Working Groups and Task Forces but cannot chair nor vote
- Have access to key documents (e.g. roadmaps, position papers) developed by the Association and can propose comments before public release
- Benefit from preferred conditions at events organised by the Association (e.g. conferences, projects matchmaking)